What you'll need for this course
1. Acrylic paint - preferable tube paint- creamy/pasty/heavy body such as: Jo Sonja, Amsterdam, Liquitex, Arteza etc. (NOT liquid bottled paint- such as Americana/Folk Art etc.)
2. Flow medium for acrylics.
3. white gesso for acrylic paint (if your canvas is not sealed already with gesso).
4. Mid-long synthetic fine brushes / detail brushes in different sizes and flat brush for surface painting.
5. Craft knife.
6. Mini canvas 4"X4" (10cmX10cm) or 8"X8" (20cmX20cm).
7. Coloured carbon tracing paper.
9. Clear varnish spray (the one you use to seal your stones will do, and it is not a must).
10. Pallet for paint mixing and scooping.
11. Clean water in a mug/glass/small container for brush cleaning (preferable two).
12. Clean water in a different container - for paint mixing.
13. Paper cloth for brush drying.
15. Paper tape.
The full list with links inside the course